Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Alexandra Alpe
Date posted 5 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Receptionist is responsible for undertaking general reception, administrative and office support duties for the Melbourne office, in a professional, efficient and proactive manner.
This is a full-time position based in Melbourne's CBD. Temporary opportunity for an experienced Receptionist to join a fun and dynamic team.
- Undertake front office Receptionist duties
- Manage incoming telephone calls and general enquires
- Assist with email enquiries and correspondence
- Process all incoming and outgoing office mail and couriers.
- Perform general office services including upkeep of the staff common areas
- Experience working in a busy reception.
- Proven administration and organisational skills
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated 'can do' client-friendly approach
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
To apply please click apply or call Alexandra Alpe on +61 2 8289 3190 for a confidential discussion.