Receptionist / Administrator - Global Firm - $55-60k + Super
Salary AUD55,000 - AUD60,000 per annum + benefits
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant India Morish
Date posted 5 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an ideal role for an individual who has experience as a Receptionist in corporate environments, or has developed strong customer service skills in hospitality, retail or cosmetics and is now looking to move into corporate administration. Work for a global and renowned consultancy and enjoy beautiful modern offices, impressive harbour views and a social culture. The successful individual will take responsibility for front-of-house and back-of-house reception duties, and will contribute to the business by providing superior customer service, facilities assistance and diary management.
This role includes general office administration duties, so is a great opportunity for an individual to broaden their skills in this area.
Working on a dual reception desk, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate all meeting room bookings, video conferences, presentations and video conferences for the Sydney office
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings and events – setup, catering, stationary, audio visual etc
- Answer, screen and direct incoming calls
- Greet visitors and escort to harbour-view meeting rooms
- Support for events and conferences, including weekly, monthly and annual functions
- Stock management of utility and staff break rooms
- Support daily function of reception desk
- Admin support for the Sydney office
- Special projects as required
- Previous experience in front desk, hospitality, conference, or events experience in a corporate environment or five-star hospitality environment.
- Confident and professional approach with superior customer service skill
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and an attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and openness to learn new technologies
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Self starter who can manage multiple projects and meeting deadlines
Benefits for you
- Competitive salary with a range of benefits including; social culture, sporting teams, Friday night drinks, monthly dress down days, team nights, health insurance, charity days, Christmas parties, salary sacrificing and more
To apply please click apply or call India Morish�on +61 (0) 2 8289 3280�for a confidential discussion.