Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 22 October 2018 2018-10-222018-11-09 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Receptionist is responsible for undertaking general reception, administrative and office support duties for the Melbourne office, in a professional, efficient and proactive manner.
This part time role based in South Melbourne will require a skilled Receptionist who can work 4 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- Undertake front office Receptionist duties
- Manage incoming telephone calls and general enquires
- Assist with email enquiries and correspondence
- Process all incoming and outgoing office mail and couriers.
- Perform general office services including upkeep of the staff common areas
- Experience working in a busy reception, customer service or enquiry-handling environment.
- Proven administration and organisational skills
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated 'can do' client-friendly approach
- Strong PC skills in the Microsoft Office suite
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.