Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Belinda Willetts
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-12-13 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An ideal role for an individual who has experience as a Receptionist in corporate environments, or has developed strong customer service skills. The successful individual will take responsibility for front-of-house and back-of-house reception duties, and will contribute to the business by providing superior customer service, facilities assistance and diary management.
This role includes general office administration duties, so is a great opportunity for an individual to broaden their skills in this area.
Working on the reception desk, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate all meeting room bookings, video conferences, presentations and video conferences for the Sydney office.
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings and events – setup, catering, stationary, audio visual etc
- Answer, screen and direct incoming calls
- Greet visitors and escort to harbour-view meeting rooms
- Support for events and conferences, including weekly, monthly and annual functions
- Stock management of utility and staff break rooms
- Support daily function of reception desk
- Admin support for the Sydney office
- Special projects as required
- Previous experience in front desk reception is essential
- Confident and professional approach with superior customer service skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and an attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and openness to learn new technologies
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Self starter who can manage multiple projects and meeting deadlines
To apply please click apply or call Belinda Willetts on +61 2 82893225 for a confidential discussion.