Consultant Gemma Alexandrou
Date posted 2 May 20192019-05-02 2019-06-01 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Our client is a specialist in the health sector and are searching for a well-presented, knowledgeable receptionist to join their friendly team of professionals based in Melbourne's CBD.
The successful candidate will be required to..
- Greet and welcome a variety of guests and stakeholders
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Manage stationary and food orders
- Provide accurate information in person and via email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail and deliveries
- Maintain office security by following various procedures e.g. monitoring and recording passes and providing guest badges
- Book boardrooms for staff meetings
- Keep inventory of stationary and office supplies
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep records of office expenses
- Assist management with various other duties where required
The successful candidate will have..
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer service attitude
- Completed High School
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Positive attitude and ability to multitask
To apply please click apply or call Gemma Alexandrou on +61 3 86282126 for a confidential discussion.