Junior Administration Assistant/ Receptionist
Location North SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Jessica Tan
Date posted 9 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-08 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
An exciting entry-level position has just become available for a Junior Administration Assistant/ Receptionist.
This is a unique role located in North Sydney. This is an ideal location for anyone looking to escape the chaotic CBD atmosphere whilst still embracing a corporate position. This role will be a great opportunity for a Junior candidate to get into the corporate workforce. Ideal candidate will need to be bubbly, outgoing, proactive and someone who can use their own initiative.
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Sort and distribute mail to relevant managers
- Maintain electronic filing system
- Retrieve documents from filing system
- Preparing company information packs
- Prepare forms, letters, packs and files for new clients joining the service
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Full administration support to professional team
- Completed year 12
- Microsoft Office skills
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Planning and organising and ability to prioritise
- Willingness to learn and use own initiative
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible and adaptable personality
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Strong time-management skills
Applicants with a hostility and/ or retail background are encouraged to also apply!
To apply please click apply or call Jessica Tan on +61 2 84231004 for a confidential discussion.