Junior Administration Assistant/ Receptionist
Location North SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant Jessica Tan
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-06-13 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
An exciting entry-level position has just become available for a Junior Administration Assistant/ Receptionist.
Based in North Sydney, this opportunity offers full-training for the right individual. Working simultaneously as a brokers assistant, your duties involve looking after the front desk, supporting the senior team, and any ad hoc administration across the office. This role also provides fantastic career progression opportunities for individuals with an interest in credit insurance.
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Sort and distribute mail to relevant managers
- Maintain electronic filing system
- Retrieve documents from filing system
- Preparing company information packs
- Prepare forms, letters, packs and files for new clients joining the service
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Full administration support to professional team
- Microsoft Office skills
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Planning and organising and ability to prioritise
- Willingness to learn and use own initiative
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure
Applicants with a hostility and/ or retail background are encouraged to also apply!
To apply please click apply or call Jessica Tan on +61 2 84231004 for a confidential discussion.