Salary AUD50,000 - AUD60,000 per annum
Location North ShoreFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophie Yang
Date posted 3 June 20192019-06-03 2019-07-03 admin-and-secretarial North Shore New South Wales AU AUD 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of Australia's largest and most prestigious financial services are looking for a front-of-house receptionist to provide an excellent first impression and exceptional service to highly valued clients. In this role you will be the face of the company managing all general reception and administrative duties. This would be the perfect position for you if you are well-presented, friendly and have a keen eye for perfection and attention-to-detail.
- Answering incoming calls from existing, prospective clients and other stakeholders
- Establishing individual clients' needs, and responding promptly in a professional manner
- Diary management
- Preparing meeting rooms and assisting coordination of internal seminars
- Liaising with clients regarding annual review meetings, attending seminars and confirming advisor appointments
- General reception duties including greeting clients, offering refreshments and booking meeting rooms
- General administrative duties including printing, scanning, processing and distributing mail, as well as ensuring CRM system is up to date
- Previous contact centre or reception experience is an advantage but not essential
- Outstanding verbal, written and in-person communication skills
- Lateral thinking with strong problem-solving abilities
- Impeccable organisational and time management skills
As the first point of contact within the company, this hybrid role plays a key part in assisting the team and providing genuine service to clients.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Yang on +61 2 84231008 for a confidential discussion.