Salary Attractive Hourly Rate
Consultant Jessica Maslen
Job Ref 810062/001
Date posted 4 August 2022adelaide secretarial-business-support/reception-switchboard 2022-08-05 2022-09-03 admin-and-secretarial Hackney South Australia AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Immediate Start
- 3-week Temporary Position
- City Fringe Location
About the Role:
This well-known reputable building company, based in the city fringe is seeking a professional Receptionist to be the first point of contact for clients and visitors in a fast-paced and busy environment. This opportunity is an initial 3-week temporary contract on a full-time basis, working Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm. Your main duties will include:
- Answer incoming calls on a busy switchboard in a timely and professional manner
- Accurately take messages and delegate accordingly
- Meet and greet clients and visitors on arrival
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support to office staff
Skills and Experience:
- Previous Reception / Front of House experience is essential
- Positive, professional, and enthusiastic phone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- High level of organisation and time management skills
- A can-do attitude and ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment
Culture and Benefits:
- Modern office environment with onsitecarparking
- Be part of a professional and dynamic team
- An organisation that is committed to service and quality
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Jessica Maslen on 08 8216 3554 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: EdwardstownDate posted: 5 August 2022
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
EC Carpets, located in Edwardstown, are a well-established and proudly South Australian owned business who are recognised globally. Highly respected in the carpet industry, they are a trusted supplier of fashionable and innovative carpets and above all, are known for delivering excellence in customer service. EC Carpets are South Australia’s only carpet manufacturer and supply major national retail brands such as Carpet Court, Harvey Norman, Choices Flooring, Discount City Carpets and many mid to large builders across Australia via their associated dealer networks plus a strong export market to New Zealand. EC Carpets are a rapidly growing business and have predicted their growth to double over the next two years. With this predicated growth, they have undergone building of new state of the art facilities in Lonsdale, with completion expected in February 2023.
Salary: AUD29 - AUD31 per hourLocation: Adelaide CBDDate posted: 1 August 2022
- Initial 3 week contract
- $29 - $31 per hour + Super
- Full-time role, Monday - Friday, within Professional Services
This Professional Services organisation is seeking an experienced Data Entry Officer to hit the ground in a busy role in a temporary position.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: AdelaideDate posted: 14 July 2022
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
The Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) is a whole-of-industry led organisation that provides support to attract, train and retain South Australian building and construction workers by providing access to subsidised training for industry, promoting and supporting careers in construction, and advising SA Government on industry workforce and training needs
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: Adelaide CBDDate posted: 2 August 2022
Our client, a leading global provider of management and software solutions, is seeking a motivated Sales Administrator to join their team based in the Adelaide CBD in a permanent, full-time role.