Executive Assistant/Data Analyst
Salary AUD68000 - AUD69000 per annum + superannuation
Location Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Crystal Ganter
Date posted 5 September 2016
A large service provider is currently seeking an Executive Assistant/Data Analyst to join their corporate head office based close to the CBD. As a global industry leader, they have an extensive global presence and have been operating in the Australian market for several decades. This organisation remains focused and dedicated to providing a superior service to its clients in a range of industries, operating closely with its core company values to meet their needs.
A large service provider located in the inner suburbs of Brisbane is seeking an Executive Assistant with a strong focus on Data Analysis. This multinational company is an industry leader with over 350 offices operating worldwide and remains focussed and dedicated to providing a superior service to its clients in a range of industries, operating closely with core company values to meet their needs. The role requires an Executive Assistant/Data Analyst with strong administration skills and advanced knowledge in Excel. This position requires a proactive and autonomous Executive Assistant with strong communication skills who can be the interface between various global executives.
- Collation of reports and data analysis including but not limited to; monthly reports, financial reports, forecasting, historical and future-orientated trending
- A high level of executive support and administrative assistance to the Group General Manager and executive managers as needed
- Coordinate and plan conferences/meetings/teleconferences as required on a local/national/global basis including agenda preparation and minute taking
- Research for and preparation of both internal and client facing PowerPoint presentations
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite with particular emphasis on Excel
- Ability to navigating around complex pivot tables and manipulating data
- Previous experience in SharePoint would be advantageous
- Proven experience in an EA role with a strong focus on Excel or Data Analysis
- Professional presentation and communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Crystal Ganter on 07 3032 2283 for a confidential discussion.