Legal Secretary / Paralegal
Salary AUD50000 - AUD80000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stephanie Hildyard
Date posted 14 November 2016
Seeking a senior level legal support position in a top tier firm? Do you deliver first class service to those you support? Our client, a highly regarded Law Firm is in the market for a senior Legal Secretary to support a dynamic and friendly team in their busy Sydney CBD Office.
We are searching to find this high profile firms next high performer with experience within the following skills:
- Formatting documents
- Opening and closing files
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Diary and calendar management
- Email and File Management
- Liaising with clients, external providers and across all levels of staff
- Proficient skills in Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience of CMS or other finance (billing) related software
- Property experience highly desirable
- the ability to work on tasks unprompted
- skills to anticipate needs of the team to ensure day to day runs as smoothly as possible
- passion for property and being apart of a dynamic, and supportive culture
- strong attention to detail
- Top tier experience preferred
- We will NOT be considering candidates that want to practice law - this is an opportunity for a career Legal Secretary/ Paralegal
- 2+years solid Legal Secretary experience
Be rewarded with:
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Working with a top tier firm with collegiate culture and excellent support network
Submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.
I am also working on some other great Legal Support positions in top/mid tier and international firms in the Intellectual Property space, Litigation, Projects and Corporate and Commercial. If you are a Legal Secretary looking for a new opportunity please do not hesitate to contact me on 02 8289 3111.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
To apply please click apply or call Stephanie Hildyard on 02 8289 3111 for a confidential discussion.