Team Assistant / Project Co-ordinator
Salary AUD60000 - AUD65000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Leoni Simpson
Date posted 6 March 2017
Working in outstanding offices in the CBD, this Global Engineering firm is looking for a first rate Team Assistant to support a rapidly growing team.
Working in modern CBD offices, you will have the opportunity to work with a hard working Team of professionals who are passionate about their work within the Engineering Industry. The successful candidate will possess several years of administration experience, ideally within a similar Industry, along with a positive attitude and hard working nature.
Experience within the Engineering Industry will be highly regarded.
- Provision of administrative support to a growing team of 10-15
- Coordinating Diary, Travel & Meeting arrangements
- Assist with Document Control; Production of reports, letters and documents as requested
- Facilitating email, phone and post correspondence for team members
- Assist with finalisation & submission of bids
- Review tender notifications & distribute documents where appropriate
- Assist with client invoicing & processing of payments - experience here is highly regarded
- Review Project forecasts
- Prepare financial reports & forecasts
- At least 2 years administrative experience in a corporate environment
- Experience in the Engineering Industry will be highly regarded
- Strong organisation and coordination skills with excellent attention to detail
- Experience with Project financials
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and engaging personality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team in a supportive work environment.
To apply please click apply or call Leoni Simpson on 02 8289 3162 for a confidential discussion.