Senior Legal Secretary - Litigation
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Emma Harvey
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152018-12-15 legal 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Showcase your Litigation Secretarial skills supporting one Partner at the forefront of Intellectually Property law in Australia. This global law firm has well over 2000 lawyers worldwide and their boutique office in Melbourne CBD is growing. This newly created opportunity, as a Senior Legal Secretary will actively manage end to end litigation support from alternative dispute resolution to full trail preparation.
This is an exciting Senior Legal Secretary opportunity. Specialised, yet varied, this position will enable you to gain additional skills and be part of interesting, multinational, big litigation cases.
- End to end litigation support, from ADR to full trial preparation
- Document preparation, pre and post court
- Managing mail and electronic filing
- Coordination of meeting and conference calls
- Ad hoc duties where required
The Successful candidate will:
- Bring significant secretarial experience in litigation
- Knowledge in the full end to end litigation process
- Familiarity with cases at Supreme or High court
- Be tenacious, efficient and detailed in their work
- Great attitude, be hands on and willing to go the extra mile
You will join a boutique firm with a fantastic reputation and global presence. Their culture close and supportive, and you’ll be a highly valued member working on meaningful work. Receive 50% a gym discount and go on your lunch break!
To apply please click apply or call Emma Harvey on +61 3 8628 2161 for a confidential discussion.