Consultant Emma Harvey
Date posted 23 May 20192019-05-23 2019-06-22 legal Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An ideal candidate will have 1-3 years in a Legal Assistant/ Legal Secretary role or IP secretarial role and will have excellent communication skills. This role is full time permanent. The successful applicant will be responsible for support to two Principals and additional Lawyers as well as assisting in business development and marketing activities/ operations of the group.
The successful applicant will have..
- Minimum 3 years legal or IP secretarial experience
- Accurate and quick typing skills
- Experience transcribing dictation using a digital system
- Intermediate or Advanced Microsoft experience
- Advanced database and internet skills
- Experience in accurate formatting and invoicing
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Experience with electronic databases ans filing systems
- Superior telephone and client enquiry management skills
- Strong English skills- spelling and grammar
- An interest in the legal sector
The successful applicant will be required to..
- Provide end-to-end support to two Principals and additional Lawyers
- Assist with general operations of the Law group
- Word processing, preparing and reviewing court documents, various legal agreements and correspondence
- Provide general administration where required
- Coordinate meetings
- Prepare and format complex commercial agreements
- Manage a large and complex filing system
- Assist with large volumes of end of month billing
- Amend correspondence
- Coordinate, plan and organise international and local travel
- Maintain and report business development activities
- Assist in creation of presentation materials
- Prepare for events and seminars and assist with organising staff functions
To apply please click apply or call Emma Harvey on +61 3 8628 2161 for a confidential discussion.