Consultant Gemma Alexandrou
Date posted 27 June 20192019-06-27 2019-07-27 admin-and-secretarial Melbourne Victoria Collins Street AU 3000 AUD 60000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, based in the CBD is searching for an experienced Executive Assistant to join their team of professionals. The successful candidate will have previous experience supporting a legal professional as this role will be reporting to the Head Of Commercial APAC.
The successful candidate will have..
- Considerable experience (3+ years ideal) as an Executive Assistant within a corporate environment (preferably supporting a General Counsel) or a professional services firm (law or accounting)
- Experience in providing administrative support in the legal field
- Experience in providing administrative support in company secretarial desirable
- Formal education (ideal but not essential)
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in using a document management system
- Dictaphone typing skills
- Experience using Board Portal (ideal but not essential)
The successful candidate will be responsible for..
- Diary and email management
- Drafting correspondence and document management
- Preparation of forms, arranging sign-off, distribution and filing
- Database management
- Budget management
- General administrative support including filing, photocopying and printing
- Organising meetings and catering requirements
- Travel and accommodation management
- Processing of expense claims and credit card reconciliation
- Processing of invoices
- Attend to general office requirements as identified or regularly required
To apply please click apply or call Gemma Alexandrou on 03 8628 2126 for a confidential discussion.