Despite positive strides made over the last decade to improve access to support and open up the conversation, mental health in the workplace is still surrounded by social stigma. Now more than ever, in the midst of a global pandemic, businesses simply cannot afford to let their commitment to mental health falter.
Download the e-guide to learn:
- The importance of a mental health and wellbeing strategy
- Top drivers of poor mental health in the workplace
- Prioritising the wellbeing of your team
- Enhancing your mental health and wellbeing strategy
- Taking control of your own mental health when remote working