Referral scheme terms and conditions
1) Only candidates currently registered with Robert Walters in Australia are eligible to participate in this Scheme (“Eligible Participants”).
2) Eligible Participants excludes permanent employees and contract or temporary workers currently engaged by or employed by Robert Walters [or Resource Solutions Corporation Pty Ltd].
3) Participation in the Scheme is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4) This scheme commences on 16th May, 2018 and expires at midnight on 16th May, 2023 (“Term”). Any referrals made after expiry of the Term will not be eligible to participate in the Scheme.
5) A Valid Referral is a referral of a candidate (excluding secretarial or business support referrals) made by an Eligible Participant during the Term of the Scheme that result in either a permanent or a contract placement in Australia.
6) If you make a Valid Referral, you will be entitled to receive an EFTPOS card to the total value of: (i) $300 per Valid Referral resulting in a permanent placement and (ii) $150 per Valid Referral resulting in a contract placement and includes all taxes, fees and shipping. (“Referral Gift”).
7) The Referral Gift is a net payment. Robert Walters is responsible for any taxes, as required by law, arising from the provision of the Referral Gift.
8) If Robert Walters is (for whatever reason) unable to procure the Referral Gift, you will receive a substitute gift of commensurate value subject to these same terms and conditions.
9) For the avoidance of doubt, no Referral Gift amount is payable to you if a referred person is engaged by Robert Walters to perform a contract role outside of Australia, or is employed by a client of Robert Walters in a permanent role located outside of Australia.
10) You will not be eligible to receive the Referral Gift under this Scheme if the referred person is already registered with on our database or has already made direct contact with Robert Walters as at the date of the referral.
11) The referred person must have consented to having their personal information provided to Robert Walters for this Scheme prior to the date of the referral. You indemnify Robert Walters for any claim arising out of your failure to procure such consent. Robert Walters will comply with the Privacy Act 1988 in its handling and storage of such personal information.
12) It is your responsibility to contact your designated Robert Walters’ recruitment consultant in order to claim your Referral Gift.
13) Candidates can only be referred to Robert Walters once. In the event that a candidate is referred to Robert Walters more than once, only the first person to refer that candidate to Robert Walters (with the referred person's permission) will be eligible for a Referral Gift under this scheme.
14) The Referral Gift is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
15) Robert Walters accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize for reasons beyond its control.
16) Robert Walters makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prize. To the extent permitted by law, Robert Walters is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to, direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with entry into the Scheme or acceptance of the Referral Gift.
17) The EFTPOS card is redeemable at all outlets that accept EFTPOS payments in Australia.