It can be stressful and difficult to understand Australia’s ever changing complex immigration rules and policies. The Robert Walters Immigration Services team can provide you with a comprehensive service tailored to your individual needs.
Our in-house Registered Migration Agents offer clear and practical advice on eligibility for a variety of visa types applicable to both individuals and organisations.
Comprehensive visa services tailored to your needs
- Access to the Robert Walters on-hire labour agreement and payroll services
- Free eligibility assessment
- Preparation and organisation of associated visa paperwork
- Management of the end to end visa application process and compliance requirements (Sponsorship 457 visa and residency)
- Sponsored workers will need to work a minimum 38 hours a week or five full working days.
- All compensation due to sponsored workers are to be paid by Robert Walters.
- The Client may be required to pay travel costs associated with the sponsored worker departing Australia following cessation of employment.
- All sponsored workers will need to be given leave entitlements. This includes 20 days annual, 10 days sick/personal and all public holiday leave (pro-rata over the term of the assignment).
For more information
To find out more, please contact the Robert Walters Immigration Services team:
Tel: 02 8289 3154
Want to know what others have to say about the ICM program? Click here
to read Serena's relocation story.