HR Business Partner
AUD140,000 - AUD180,000 per annum + + super
16 August 2019
A 6m fixed term contract opportunity working with a top-tier financial services firm in Sydney CBD.
The role works closely with the Global HR Director and Regional Head of HR to deliver HR strategies aligned to the business strategy.
AUD350 - AUD380 per day
15 August 2019
This is a fantastic opportunity with a well-known organisation where you will be partnering with the business across a variety of HR Strategies. This senior strategic HR Generalist role will assist in the development of HR policies and procedures, support the organisation’s functions across various HR-related activities, and provide advice and recommendations on elevated issues. This opportunity is a 6 month contract.
AUD75,000 - AUD80,000 per annum
14 August 2019
As the HR Coordinator, you will contribute to the overall business performance through the provision of operational support as well as participating in key HR initiatives that will support the business vision, strategy and goals.
AUD30 - AUD35 per hour + super
12 August 2019
Reporting to the HR Director, the HR Coordinator will provide support across all HR functions, and help coordinate legal and governance documentation and initiatives. The successful candidate will be motivated to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Regional HR Manager
AUD180,000 - AUD200,000 per annum + + super and completion bonus
11 August 2019
Prodiel is a multinational company specialising in the promotion and construction of large renewable energy generation plants. Prodiel works for sustainability through integrated products and solutions with high added value. The company has experienced a meteoric international expansion over the past few years and is now entering the Australian market.
It began its internationalisation in 2013 when it opened its first office outside Spain, in Chile. Now, Prodiel has a permanent presence in 13 countries including; Spain, Mexico, Panama, Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Morocco, Kuwait, Guatemala, Panama and Saudi Arabia.
Prodiel's first Australian project will begin construction in September.
Senior HR Business Partner
AUD65 - AUD75 per hour + Superannuation
6 August 2019
With recent changes to the organisational structure, the business has a national footprint across commercial industry. This company has a focus on delivering second to none products and services to its stakeholders and acknowledges the need to do this through a true HR Business Partner model to ensure commercial outcomes are achieved through their people.
AUD40 - AUD45 per hour + super
5 August 2019
The HR Advisor will deliver on advising and implementing best HR practices consistent with the policy and strategy of the business. The successful candidate will contribute to the wide HR team and be able to work in a fast-pace environment.
AUD500 - AUD550 per day + super
2 August 2019
HR Consultant experienced in Employee Relations, Performance Management and supporting executive leaders across a complex corporate structure.
HR Business Partner - Part-Time
AUD12,000 - AUD150,000 per annum
2 August 2019
As the HR Manager you will be responsible for managing the HR function and supporting the organisation as they continue to grow. Working closely with the leadership team, you will manage all aspects of HR including development of HR processes and policies, management of performance, disciplinaries and grievances; overseeing recruitment and retention of talent and HR reporting etc.
This is a part-time role leading to a potential full-time position as the company continues expanding. Working days and hours are flexible between 2 to 3 days per week. Your passion and performance will help decide the role for you in the company, in longer term. You will be joining a team with passion and enthusiasm, and experiencing our great and diverse company culture.
• Review and update job descriptions
• Implement performance review procedures
• Develop relevant HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
• Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
• Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
• Address employee requests and potential issues (e.g. grievances)
• Organize and maintain personnel records
• Establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices
• Formulate strategic and practical plans to address human resource matters
• Refurbish knowledge of advancements in the field and present new ideas
• Co-operate with the Finance and Operation teams to provide relevant payroll suggestions and insights
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in a relevant HR role
• Proven experience in working at a medium to large size organisations
• Experience with full-cycle recruiting including a mix of blue and white collar workforce
• Demonstrable leadership capability
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
• Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
• Strong ethics and reliability
• Relevant HR degree and qualifications
• You must have right to work in Australia.
Attractive Salary Package
29 July 2019
This fast-paced role manages and supports the high performing teams in varying HR-related activities.